Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon
Public Advisory: Important Tax Roll Information ... | last updated: 08/25/2017 - 12:16pm | + read more

Johnson County Records and Tax Administration, in cooperation with the Appraiser’s Office, Treasury and Financial Management and AIMS, is moving to new tax roll software.  As part of this process, we will convert tax roll data from the existing application to the new application.  This process will take approximately three to four weeks and will begin on or around August 1st.  Please check this homepage for updates or changes to the schedule. Please note that the web-site will not display current property, valuation changes and tax payments that have been made or that have been collected during this time.  Updated information may be obtained by contacting the RTA Call Center by phone at 913-715-0775 or email to rtacallcenter@jocogov.org. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Contact Us

By Phone: 913-715-5000 - County Call Center | TDD: 800-766-3777

The Johnson County call center is available Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, except major holidays.

In Person - County Facility Look-Up

Johnson County facilities are open to the public Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, except major holidays or unless otherwise posted.

County Administration
111 S. Cherry
Olathe, KS 66061
PH: 913-715-5000
FX: 913-715-0800

Contact Us: E-Mail

Use the form below to submit any questions you have for your Johnson County government. A member of our Citizen Response Team will respond to you concerning your questions. For privacy and security purposes, we recommend that you DO NOT include any other personal information, especially Social Security Numbers.

Please provide an E-mail Address so we can respond to your question(s).
Please provide detailed information so we can best service your question.
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Location Maps & Info

Property & Location Search

Enter a name, address, property I.D., or Kansas Uniform Parcel Number (KUPN) to get quick access to maps and information about an address or location.

Community & Social Services

Enter a type of service or organization name.

Who is your commissioner?

Enter your name or address to find out which county commissioner represents your district.