The Clerk of the Board of County Commissioners serves as a repository for a variety of key documents and reports generated by the agencies and departments of Johnson County Government. These documents and reports have ongoing legal, financial, and administrative interest to the County Government and the community, including surveys, studies on important issues, and business proposals. The majority of documents and reports are presented here in portable document format and require the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To get printed copies of these materials, contact the Office of the Board of County Commissioners at 913-715-0430 during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Budget Financial Reports & Audits:
State & Federal Legislative Platforms:
- 2016 Johnson County Government Annual Report
- Johnson County Government 2015 Annual Report
- Johnson County Board of County Commissioners Strategic Priorities Report: Executive Summary
- Citizens Visioning Committee Report
- Johnson County Education Research Triangle: Five Year Report to the Community
The Johnson County, Kansas, Education Research Triangle (JCERT) was created in November 2008 to fund higher education and degree offerings through a unique partnership among Johnson County, the University of Kansas and Kansas State University. The initiative includes the development of the Business, Engineering, Science and Technology (BEST) Building and new degree programs at KU's Edwards Campus in Overland Park; the International Animal Health and Food Safety Institute at K-State's Innovation Campus in Olathe; and The University of Kansas Clinical Research Center at Fairway. This publication reports on JCERT's progress during its first five years.
- The Matrix Report: Final Report on the Organizational Structure Assessment and Optimization Study (41.8 MB)