Reportable Diseases in Kansas
Report a Communicable Disease
Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm -- Call (913) 826-1303
After hours and weekends - Call (877) 427-7317 (Kansas Department of Health and Environment)
Fax completed disease form to (913) 826-1300
Disease Reporting Forms (for health care providers, hospitals and laboratories):
- Kansas Notifiable Disease Form
- Influenza Surveillance Reporting Form, Johnson County 2016-2017
- Kansas Pertussis Reporting Form
- Kansas Varicella (Chickenpox) Reporting Form
- List of Reportable Diseases in Kansas
- Exclusion Recommendations
- Disease Regulations
Johnson County Disease Reports:
- Current Monthly Disease Report
- Current Influenza Surveillance Report
- 2016 Johnson County Disease Report
- 2015 Johnson County Disease Report
- 2014 Johnson County Disease Report
- 2013 Johnson County Disease Report
- 2015-2016 Johnson County Influenza Season Report
- 2014-2015 Johnson County Influenza Season Report
Kansas Infectious Disease Symposium
Join leaders in public health, emergency response, preparedness and healthcare to learn how highly infectious disease outbreaks are contained and managed in the state of Kansas. Network with local, state and federal partners to share Kansas-specific information on how to plan for disease outbreaks and maintain readiness in your jurisdiction. This event is for public health, healthcare leaders and providers, emergency management, first responders, healthcare coalitions, elected officials and other stakeholders.
When: May 9-10, 2017
Where: Marriott Kansas City Overland Park, 10800 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS 66210. Book your hotel room online by April 17, 2017. Rate is $129/night.
Cost: No cost to attend. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses.
Registration deadline is May 1, 2017. Register for the conference on KS-TRAIN, Course #1068312.