If you are planning to visit another country, we can provide the necessary vaccinations. If you are unsure of what immunizations are required for your intended destination, visit the CDC travel website to find out.
What to Bring with You
- Your or your child's immunization record
- Insurance card
Immunization Clinic Hours (Olathe & Mission)
The Mission immunization clinic is closed daily from 12:30-1:30 p.m.; the Olathe clinic remains open.
- Monday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Friday (Olathe) - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Mission - CLOSED
- 2nd and 4th Friday (Olathe) - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; Mission - CLOSED
Travel Immunizations Offered and Vaccine Prices
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Hepatitis A – Adult/ Pediatric (age 18 & under)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Meningitis: Menomune/Menactra, Trumenba
- TB Test
- Tetanus diphtheria/Tdap
- Typhoid Vi
- Prescription for Oral Typhoid
- Yellow Fever (Call for availability. Individuals age 60 and older must bring in a signed, written statement from a health care provider stating that the individual is in good health and has no contraindications to receiving the Yellow Fever vaccine.)
Immunization Consent Form
A written consent form is required for all immunizations. A parent or guardian must provide a written consent form for children under 18. Please bring child's current immunization record to the visit.
JCDHE is a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations: Amerigroup, Sunflower and United Community. JCDHE also accepts private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Cigna, Coventry and UnitedHealthcare. We do not take insurance from Coventry Advantra or Humana Gold Plus. Many of the services JCDHE offers are covered by insurance; check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
JCDHE also accepts cash, check, credit or debit card as payment for clients who are without insurance or who carry other insurance plans.
Payment is required at the time of visit. Price is subject to change based on cost of vaccine. If you need a copy of your immunization record, call 913-826-1200 or send an email to MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org.
- Centers for Disease Control (Travelers' Health) website
- U.S. Department of State travel information
- World Health Organization
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- Adolescents and Adults: Take this quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.