Registration For the 2018 Contractor Licensing Spring Seminar has Opened!
Classes will be held February 20- 22, 2018 at the Overland Park Convention Center, 6000 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS 66211.
Online Registration Instructions
- Click on: Contractor Management System
- Enter First and Last name, click “Find Me”
- If the system can’t find you, enter a few letters of your first and last name then click “find me” (Less info returns more results)
- Select your name
- Enter password
- If you need it reset, please follow the online process, or if you have any problems call us at 913-715-2233.
- Click sign me in (Do not hit “Enter”)
- Go to “Add a Class” (1/4 down from the top of the page)
- Select the class you would like to attend
- If the class is not listed, the class is full
- After you register, please make payment. If payment is not received within 24 hours of signing up, you be removed from the class
- Print a copy of your schedule.
Last Chance Education will be held January 16th, 29th, and 31st, 2018 at the Administration Building located on the Lower Level at 111 S. Cherry Street, Olathe, KS, 66061.
CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
In the Contractor Management System you have the capability to:
- Renew your Johnson County license
- Sign up for classes
- Print off your class transcript and/or certificates (Instructions on how to print certificates)
- Manage your profile and change your password
To protect the public welfare by establishing and maintaining minimum standards for licensing contractors and by providing quality continuing education to enhance contractor knowledge of building code.