Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Public Works

Phone: 913-715-8300

1800 W. Old Highway 56, Olathe, KS 66061

You are here

Road Closings

Road Closings in Unincorporated Johnson County

Below are the long term road closures (typically 1+ months) in the unincorporated area of the county.

For information on road closures within city limits, please contact the appropriate city and for highway closures please contact KDOT.


Current Long Term Road Closures:






For information on temporary road closures in the unincorporated area, contact Johnson County Public Works at 913-715-8300.