Street Address: 1800 W. Old Highway 56 (Google Map)
Zip Code: 66061
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., except major holidays
Johnson County Public Works and Infrastructure is responsible for:
- The maintenance and construction of the roads and bridges in unincorporated Johnson County.
- Management of transportation/corridor studies and planning.
- Coordination of the review of proposed development projects.
- Management of federally and locally funded transportation improvement projects.
- The administration of the County Assistance road System (CARS) and the Stormwater Management Program.