Johnson County is moving forward with a number of major projects, including updates to existing infrastructure, new construction on parks and libraries, and the development of capital projects that will guide our county and region well into the future.
You'll soon see these new and exciting efforts become a reality.
- Johnson County Courthouse
- Johnson County Square
- North Courthouse Parking
- Medical Examiner Facility
- Tomahawk Creek Wastewater Treatment Facility Expansion
- Central Resource Library: Central Staffing and Space Consolidation
- Sheriff’s Office Fleet Maintenance and Storage Facility
- Shawnee Mission Park John Barkley Plaza
- Shawnee Mission Park Shelters 5, 6, 7 Replacement (Picnic Shelter Replacements) Project
- Camp Branch Streamway Trail
- Cedar Niles Park Development
- Russell and Helen Means Observation Tower
- Mid-America and Mid-America West Sports Complexes Fence Replacement
- Mid-America Sports Complex Improvements 2020 Project