Note: This information was last updated before the Public Safety Sales Tax vote on Nov. 8, 2016.
Preliminary conceptual rendering of proposed new county courthouse by SFS Architecture.
- NEW VIDEO: Board Chairman Ed Eilert's presentation to community groups [20 minutes]
- VIDEO: Current Johnson County Courthouse situation [6 minutes]
- County presentation to community groups (PowerPoint)
- Johnson County Courthouse Study Final Report
- SFS Architecture presentation from public meetings
- Courthouse/Coroner Facility Brochure
- Courthouse fact sheet
- Fall 2016 issue of JoCo Magazine (special public safety edition)
- "Public safety ballot question awaits voters" article from July–August 2016 issue of The Best Times
- "JoCo public safety priorities: new courthouse and coroner facility" article from Spring 2016 issue of JOCO Magazine
- "Voters to determine fate of courthouse" article from May–June 2016 issue of The Best Times
- “Courthouse: historic past, aging present” article from Winter 2016 issue of JOCO Magazine
- “County to consider options for new courthouse” article from January–February 2016 issue of The Best Times
- Courthouse studies