The Johnson County criminal justice system maximizes resources to support offender change that results in reduced crime and enhanced public safety.
The Criminal Justice Advisory Council evaluates the Johnson County criminal justice system and forms recommendations that:
- Identify strengths and deficiencies
- Promotes collaboration and coordination of resources
- Utilizes evidence-based strategies to reduce recidivism
- Addresses root causes of criminal behavior
- Decreases reliance on incarceration
- Maintains public safety for our community
The Criminal Justice Advisory Council meets bi-monthly in room 200 of the Johnson County Administration Building. Minutes are approved at the next meeting and posted online at years end.
Archived Minutes Packets: