On this web page, you'll find the latest community satisfaction surveys, budgets, communications surveys and other important data Johnson County Government collects from residents.
Each year, our community satisfaction survey allows us to ask residents for feedback on county services and their overall perceptions of the county. These survey results provide county leadership insight into the perceptions and priorities of Johnson County residents and will be used to help the county better serve residents. The survey results for each year are available below, along with answers to the most frequently asked questions received through the open-ended comments section on each year's survey.
- 2017 Community Survey Results (pdf) / Answers to FAQs
- 2016 Community Survey Results (pdf) / Answers to FAQs (pdf)
- 2015 Community Survey Results (pdf)
Budget and Financial Reports
We want residents to know how we spend their tax dollars.
- 2018 Communication Survey (pdf)
- 2017 Communication Survey (pdf)
- 2016 Communication Survey (pdf)
- 2014 Communication Survey (pdf)