Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Environmental Division

You are here

Public Notices--Permits, Monitoring, Regulations, & Planning

Public notices are required by the Clean Air Act for new Class I and Class II Operating Permits. For facilities in Johnson County, all air quality permits are written by the KDHE-Bureau of Air (BOA).

Public notices are also often required for new or changes to current regulations, Planning (State Implementation Plan (SIP)),  and Monitoring documents.

KDHE-BOA lists all required public notices at the web link below, which does include the entire State of Kansas, not just Johnson County.  If you wish to review any of these proposed documents  operating permit, just click on the link to download.  To make a comment for the record, follow the directions at the bottom of the Public Notice.  If you have any questions regarding a document for a facility in Johnson County, you can call or make an appointment to discuss it with JoCo air quality staff. To make an appointment, please call our office at 913-715-6900.

Should you wish to make official comments for the record, or have more detailed questions, the public notice will provide the appropriate contact name at KDHE.

KDHE Public Notices--Permits, Monitoring, Regulations, & Planning 


Guide to Open Public Records