Kansas regulations do not require health care providers to notify the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment when a patient is diagnosed with influenza. Instead influenza activity is voluntarily reported to JCDHE by family practices, emergency departments, student health centers, pediatric offices and other healthcare providers in Johnson County. Providers may use this form to report their influenza activity to JCDHE.
- 2019-2020 Influenza Season Report (final report on Feb. 28, 2020)
- 2018-2019 Influenza Season Report
- 2017-2018 Influenza Season Report
- 2016-2017 Influenza Season Report
- 2015-2016 Influenza Season Report
- 2014-2015 Influenza Season Report
If you need reports from previous years, please send your request in an email to [email protected].