For information about the COVID-19 vaccine, visit our website or call the COVID-19 hotline at 913-715-2819. The Mission location only provides COVID-19 vaccinations. All other immunizations are given in Olathe.
The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is not a primary care provider. If you need medical treatment, please call your health care provider or the Health Partnership Clinic at 913-648-2266.
If you need a copy of your medical or immunization record, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return it to us via email at [email protected]. You can fax the form to us at 913-826-1300. If you need further assistance, contact Medical Records at 913-477-8355.
Clients may pay for vaccines out-of-pocket or bill to insurance. JCDHE is a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations: Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower, and UnitedHealthcare Community Plan. JCDHE also accepts private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Ambetter, Cigna, Aetna, and UnitedHealthcare. We do not accept insurance from any Medicare HMO plans. Many of the services JCDHE offers are covered by insurance; check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
JCDHE is a Vaccines for Children Program (VFC) provider. The program provides free vaccines to children age 18 and younger with an administration fee. Find out if your child is eligible for the VFC program.
We accept cash, check, credit or debit card as payment for clients who do not meet criteria, are without insurance or who carry other insurance plans.
Private pay immunizations have to be paid at the time of service. Price is subject to change based on the cost of the vaccine.
What to Bring with You
- Your or your child's immunization record
- Insurance card
- Chickenpox (Varicella), $160
- DTaP - Pediatric, $45
- Hepatitis A - Adult/Pediatric (age 18 & under), $90/$60 (per dose, 2-dose series)
- Hepatitis B - Adult/Pediatric (age 19 & under), $82/$50 (per dose, 3-dose series)
- Hib, $50
- HPV (Gardasil) 9, $253 (per dose, 2- or 3-dose series depending on age)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Kinrix, $75
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella, $105
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella/Varicella (ProQuad), $250
- Meningitis: Menactra, $145
- Meningitis B: Trumenba, $159 (per dose, 2-dose series)
- Pediarix, $105 (per dose)
- Pentacel, $105 (per dose)
- Pneumo 13 (Prevnar 13), $235
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23), $135
- Polio, $50
- Rotavirus, $140
- Shingles (Shingrix, age 50+), $192 (per dose, 2-dose series) - Call for availability
- Tdap/Tetanus-diphtheria, $66/$63
- Typhoid Vi, $150
- Oral Typhoid Prescription, $10
- Yellow Fever, $235
Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) and Reading:
$46 (at time of administration)
TB Blood Test (T-Spot):
$160 per test
Immunization Consent Form
A written consent form is required for all immunizations. A parent or guardian must provide a written consent form for children under 18. Please bring child's current immunization record to the visit.