The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is not a primary care provider. If you need medical treatment, please call your health care provider or the Health Partnership Clinic at 913-648-2266.
If you need a copy of your medical records, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return to us. If you need a copy of your immunization records, call 913-826-1200 or send an email to MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org.
We accept private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Cigna, Coventry, Aetna and UnitedHealthcare. We do not take insurance from Coventry Advantra or Humana Gold Plus. We are a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations such as Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower and United Community. Check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
Fees for some walk-in services including office visits, lab services, and supplies will be determined based on family size and proof of client’s total annual gross income (e.g., paycheck stub, letter from employer, JCDHE’s Verification of Income form).
Income shall include but is not limited to: wages, salary, commissions, unemployment or workmen’s compensation, public assistance money payments, alimony and child support payments, college and university scholarships, grants, fellowships and assistantships, etc. Income shall not include tax refunds, one-time insurance payments, gifts, loans and federal non-cash programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, etc.
Some services are available regardless of ability to pay. No one is denied service due to inability to pay. Call (913) 826-1200 for additional information.
Major insurers may pay all or part of the cost of services. Cash, check or major credit card is accepted. Client accounts may be subject to collections if not paid.
Immunizations (Prices subject to change based on cost of vaccine):
- Chicken Pox (Varicella), $135
- DTaP - Pediatric, $39
- Hepatitis A - Adult/Pediatric (age 18 & under), $85/$56 (per shot, 2 shot series)
- Hepatitis B - Adult/Pediatric (age 19 & under), $68/$56 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- Hib, $43
- HPV (Gardasil) 9, $218 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Kinrix, $61
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella, $85
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella/Varicella (ProQuad), $209
- Meningitis: Menomune/Menactra, $136
- Meningitis B: Trumenba, $153 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- Pediarix, $77
- Pneumo 13 (Prevnar 13), $200
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23), $99
- Polio, $50
- Rotavirus, $119
- Shingles (Shingrix, age 50+), $250 (per shot, 2 shot series)
- Tdap/Tetanus diphtheria, $63/$50
- Typhoid Vi, $116
- Prescription for Oral Typhoid, $10
Tuberculin Skin Test (TST):
$26 per test; $20 per test reading
TB Blood Test (T-Spot):
$147 per test
Employment/College Physical (Adult):
$60 per physical
Immigration RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin):
$30 per test
STD walk-in clinic fees:
$50 for STD screenings (additional charges may apply for other tests).