When do I need a Building Permit?
Permit Information for Type of Structure or Project:
- Accessory Building - includes detached garage, workshop, storage, barn, greenhouse, gazebo, pool house (any structure other than the main dwelling for non-agricultural use).
- Agricultural Building
- Basement Remodel
- Commercial Buildings
- Commercial Buildings/Additions/Alterations/Tenant Finish
- Modular Home
- Moving A Structure
- Residential-Design Manufactured Home
- Single Family Dwelling
- Single Family Additions - includes alterations, attached garage, porches, sunrooms, basement finish
- Solar Installation
- Swimming Pools - Above Ground (5000 gallons or more), In-ground Pool (Vinyl Liners), In-ground Pool (concrete or gunite)
- Permits for replacement Windows, Siding or Stucco projects - Complete a residential permit application and submit with two copies of the suggested manufacturers' installation requirements.