Register For the Contractor Licensing 2019 Spring Education Seminar
Registration has opened for the Contractor Licensing 2019 Spring Education Seminar which will be presented April 1, 2, and 3, 2019 at the Overland Park Convention Center.
The on-line process is the fastest way to register for your classes and it allows you to see which classes have available seats. To sign in, click here: Contractor Management System
Spring Seminar Online Registration Instructions
- Click on: Contractor Management System
- Enter First and Last name, click “Find Me”
- If the system can’t find you, enter a few letters of your first and last name then click “find me” (Less info returns more results)
- Select your name
- Enter password
- If you need it reset, please follow the online process.
- Click sign me in (Do not hit “Enter”)
- Go to “Add a Class” (1/4 down from the top of the page)
- Select the class you would like to attend
- (If the class is not listed, the class is full)
After you register you can print a copy of your schedule.
The Overland Park Convention Center is located at 6000 College Boulevard, Overland Park, Kansas.
Classes fill early, so don't delay selecting your classes.
CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
In the Contractor Management System you have the capability to:
- Renew your Johnson County license
- Sign up for classes
- Print off your class transcript and/or certificates (Instructions on how to print certificates)
- Manage your profile and change your password
Future Conferences / Training Dates / Set your calendars
Fall 2019 – September 30 – Oct. 4, 2019
To protect the public welfare by establishing and maintaining minimum standards for licensing contractors and by providing quality continuing education to enhance contractor knowledge of building code.