A license renewal application may be submitted to the county beginning on December first through and including the last day of January without a late fee.
- LICENSE FEE:$225 License Fee (Each License Not Each Qualified Individual)
- Fees are Non-Refundable. Applications postmarked or received at the counter after January 31, 2018 will be subject to a $75.00 late fee.
- METHODS OF PAYMENTS: Cash, Checks and Money Orders - Payable to: Johnson County Contractor Licensing. Credit Cards can be accepted for online or office transactions only. (We Accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
Contractor Management System
The Johnson County Contractor Licensing agency is the division of the Planning Department responsible for issuing and tracking ten types of construction contractor licenses. The Contractor Management System is a web based administrative application which is designed to perform a variety of functions for registered users (more about the the contractor management system).
In the Contractor Management System you have the capability to:
- Renew your Johnson County license
- Sign up for classes
- Print off your class transcript and/or certificates (Instructions on how to print certificates)
- Manage your profile and change your password