PROCEDURes for utilizing Zoom Webinar for the JANUARY 6, 2021 Meeting Before The SOUTHEAST CONSOLIDATED ZONING BOARD
In an effort to follow social distancing guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Southeast Consolidated Zoning Board will be conducting the January 6, 2021, public meeting online using Zoom Webinar. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM, with a 6:15 PM sign in to allow for setup.
HOW TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Written comments regarding an agenda item may be submitted to the Planning Department using email to [email protected]; which must be received no later than January 5, 2021. Please include your name, mailing address, and the agenda item you desire to comment upon. If received by the above deadline, all comments will be made part of the record and shared with the Zoning Board.
- To participate in the live Zoom Webinar and to register in advance to speak, please email the Planning Department at [email protected] with your name, mailing address, and the agenda item you desire to comment upon, no later than January 5, 2021. The invitation to join the meeting and a link for the Webinar will be emailed to those who have signed up to speak. If you do not have email, details and instructions for the meeting will be provided via return telephone call.
HOW TO ACCESS ZOOM AND/OR UTILIZE THE CALL-IN OPTION
There are two options for joining the Zoom Webinar:
- Through the internet on a computer (PC, Mac), tablet (iPad) or smartphone, with both video and audio (requires a microphone) capabilities.
- By telephone with audio capability only.
To join the live Zoom Webinar on January 6, 2021 utilizing a computer (PC, Mac), iPad, or smartphone:
- Webinar ID: 952 1382 9115
- Password: 008430
To join the live Zoom Webinar using a telephone:
- Dial the call-in phone number: 312-626-6799 or 346-248-7799
- When prompted, provide the following Webinar ID#: 952 1382 9115
- Password (if prompted): 008430
ONLINE MEETING PROCEDURES
- If you are unable to notify the Planning Department by email prior to the meeting, then during the meeting, but immediately prior to the start of the agenda item you desire to comment upon, you will need to use the “Raise Hand” function in the Zoom app to notify the Planning staff of your desire to speak. To activate this function, click “Raise Hand” in the Webinar Controls at the bottom of the screen. By phone, you may raise your hand by dialing *9. Please do not utilize the raise your hand function until the start of the agenda item you desire to comment upon.
- Following the staff and agenda item presentations, the Moderator will call on individuals who have signed up to speak or raised their hand in the order received for the respective agenda item.
- When it is your time to speak, the Moderator will recognize you by the name or address used to sign up for Zoom. Please identify yourself by your name and address. You will have 3 minutes in which to speak, unless the Chair of the Zoning Board designates a different time period in order to accommodate all the speakers desiring to speak.
**Please join the meeting 6:15 PM. to allow for setup of the webinar application.**
If your computer does not have a microphone and you are requesting to speak, you will need to call in on a phone number below to use as a microphone.
For technical assistance with the Zoom meeting access, you may call the Johnson County staff at 913-715-9666.
For questions regarding the Zoning Board meeting or agenda items, please contact the Johnson County Planning Department at 913-715-2200 between the hours of 8:00a.m. and 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday or send email to [email protected].
The Planning and Building Code Office Re-Opening with Necessary Precaution
Updated: Monday, May 11th, 2020
Although the Johnson County Administration Building has opened, with the health of customers and staff in mind, we respectfully ask that you consider contacting the office by either phone or email. We are able to assist you through the email addresses or phone number below to schedule an appointment or for all normal business purposes. All building permitting and inspections can be processed online. Please visit the Building Codes homepage for more information. If there are circumstances where you may require an in-office visit, please continue to practice all COVID-19 precautions.
Any Planning, Zoning, or Code Enforcement inquires can be sent to: [email protected]
All other inquires for the Planning and Building Codes Department can be sent to: [email protected]
Both of the above emails will be regularly monitored Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
For building permit and inspection self- service please visit: https://www.mygovernmentonline.org/
Planning, Development, and Building Codes Main Desk Phone Number: 913-715-2200.