Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Public Works

Phone: 913-715-8300

1800 W. Old Highway 56, Olathe, KS 66061

You are here

Land Disturbance

Forms and Applications

Disturbing less than one acre

Disturbing greater than one acre

​Forms required prior to permit issuance:

Form required prior to terminate permit: