Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Public Works

Phone: 913-715-8300

1800 W. Old Highway 56, Olathe, KS 66061

You are here

Request for Service

Please complete this form to request service to a road in the unincorporated area of Johnson County.

Requests for service are monitored Monday thru Friday. Please be patient while we look into your request.

(During a winter storm event, staff will make every attempt to monitor these requests more frequently)


Please note:  Road issues within city limits need to be report to that specific city.

Please note:  Road issues on a highway need to be reported to KDOT.



Contact Information
Please provide details describing the location, such as: the closest intersection, N/E/S/W side of road.
Please provide a description of the issue.
If you have additional information about the issue, feel free to include it here.
Enter the characters shown in the image.