Welcome to the Purchasing Division. We are responsible for the acquisition of all goods and services made by or on behalf of the county, its agencies, departments, officials, and authorized agents in accordance with county purchasing policies and procedures. These acquisitions are done in a manner and method which provides the most efficient and effective expenditure of county funds and the maximum protection of county taxpayer interests.
Learning About Bid Opportunities
Suppliers may learn of bid opportunities with Johnson County by clicking on the Bids/RFPs tab. All formal solicitations will be distributed through https://jocogov.ionwave.net
Potential vendors must register (free of charge) and indicate commodities of interest to receive and respond to formal solicitations electronically. Need to register? Go to Supplier Registration
For additional information about how to do business with Johnson County, please see the Supplier Manual for Equipment, Supplies and Services.
Robin Lynes - Purchasing Manager | 913-715-0596
Jennifer Walker - Purchasing Administrator | 913-715-0594
Kyra Blatchford - Purchasing Administrator | 913-715-0595
Karri Burgess - Purchasing Administrator | 913-715-0590
Austin Harkrader - Purchasing Administrator | 913-715-0591
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing- The NIGP Forum is the largest North American conference exclusively for public procurement. The Forum is NIGP's showcase educational event, providing an ideal environment for networking with colleagues and suppliers, attending educational workshops led by subject matter experts in the field, and being motivated and inspired by professional speakers during general sessions.
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP)
- Mid-America Council of Public Purchasing (MACPP)
- Mid-America Regional Council (MARC)
- Administrative Policies and Procedures