To get in line, please check-in online through our website. Note: If the estimated wait time exceeds our hours of operation (T-F 7:30 am-4:00 pm), you will not be able to check-in online until the following business day.
To check-in online:
- Choose a Motor Vehicle location, Mission or Olathe, on our home page, under the "Get In Line at Motor Vehicle" heading.
- Read through the Information Disclaimer and accept or decline.
- Choose a language, English or Spanish.
- Enter your cell phone number, be sure to include the area code, then push Next.
- The next screen provides a brief explanation of what to expect. Please take time to read this screen.
- Continue to printable confirmation.
Johnson County Motor Vehicles offices are open 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Tuesday - Friday.
Call 913-826-1800 if you need assistance.
Information Disclaimer Page
Johnson County makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. This public information is furnished as a public service. The information must be accepted and used by the recipient with the understanding that the data was developed and collected for the purpose of automating our customer line management system, developed by QLess.
Estimated wait times may vary based on the number of customers who place themselves in line online.
This online service may open and close throughout the day based on the number of customers to be served in line. Our office hours at both Mission and Olathe DMV are Tuesday through Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, excluding county designated holidays.
Standard text messaging rates may apply when using this service.