Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

How do I know if I need a permit?

View theĀ Exemptions page, choose the code that applies. All decks, roofs and new structures require a permit. A permit is required to enlarge, alter, repair, move or demolish. A permit is required to repair, remove, convert, or replace electrical, gas, mechanical, or plumbing. This includes repairs to decks or replacing siding and windows.