Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

I do not have a degree, how would I take the national recognized test in order to qualify?

This office will sponsor individuals for the Prometric test or provide information for the ICC (International Code Council) exams. Johnson County does not have a journeyman program therefore at this time we do not sponsor individuals for journeyman exams. If one would like to take a journeyman exam we recommend you contact one of the following jurisdictions.

Topeka - (785) 368-3704
Leavenworth - (913) 680-2626
Lawrence - (785) 331-1343

Please contact 913-715-2233, for additional information.

For the National Recognized Builders Exams visit theĀ International Code Council's siteĀ to find information regarding exams. You can apply on-line to take the test and buy study material.

You can obtain the Building Code Reference Material from ICC Book Store at 11711 West 85th Street, Lenexa, Kansas 66215. Phone number is 913-888-0304.