Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Do I need continuing education to keep my license?

Yes. Every qualified individual must complete a minimum of  8 hours of continuing education per license class as required by the Contractor Licensing Review Board each calendar year. The costs of Contractor Licensing sponsored classes are covered by the annual license fee, for licensed qualified individuals. 

The Contractor Licensing program will offer classes, free of charge to all qualified individuals,  throughout the year. Classes offered through other organizations may qualify for continuing education credit if approved by the CLRB. See Education and Classes for further information, or click here to obtain a copy of the continuing education request form.