Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon
Public Advisory: Please take our population health survey ... | last updated: 04/08/2020 - 3:26pm | + read more

Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is asking Johnson County residents to complete a short survey in order to understand how many people in Johnson County have or do not have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). The survey will close at 10 a.m. on Friday, April 10.

Survey link - Population Health Survey

Can I change my address online?

Yes. You can fill out and submit an address change form online for either your real estate or personal property account. The form will be sent to the appropriate county office for completion. The Treasurer's Office collects address changes, but does not process them. You may continue to receive mail at the old address until the change is complete in our systems.