Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Who do I talk to about a pond overflowing?

Johnson County has no jurisdiction for ponds on private property. Call the NRCS for advice on ponds. Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS), Paola Service Center 913-294-3751 or for more information click on the following link:  https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/site/ks/home/  Click on "Find a Service Center" in the middle of the page and then select Miami County from the State Map.