Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

                                     Please provide information about your work requested. 

                                      (Please note: Counties in Kansas are not required to control dust on county roads.)

Johnson County Public Works & Infrastructure maintains the infrastructure in the unincorporated (rural) area of Johnson County.
  If you have a work request for infrastructure inside city limits, please contact that city's public works department.
Contact Information
Please provide details describing the location, such as: the city and/or the closest intersection.
Please provide a description of the problem.
If you have additional information about the problem, feel free to include it here.
Enter the characters shown in the image.