Clients 18 years and younger with private health insurance are required to provide documentation of immunization coverage. If you need a copy of your immunization records, call 913-826-1200 or send an email to MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org.
What to Bring with You
- Your child's immunization record
- Insurance card
Immunization Clinic Hours (Olathe and Mission)
The Mission immunization clinic is closed daily from 12:30-1:30 p.m.; the Olathe clinic remains open.
- Monday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday (Olathe) - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Mission - CLOSED
Adolescent Immunizations Offered and Vaccine Prices
- Meningitis: Menomune/Menactra, Trumenba
- HPV (Gardasil) 4 and (Gardasil) 9
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
Those who don't meet criteria may pay for vaccines out-of-pocket or bill to insurance. JCDHE is a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations: Aetna Better Health of Kansas, Sunflower and United Community. JCDHE also accepts private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Cigna, Coventry, Aetna and UnitedHealthcare. We do not take insurance from Coventry Advantra or Humana Gold Plus. Many of the services JCDHE offers are covered by insurance; check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services.
JCDHE also accepts cash, check, credit or debit card as payment for clients who are without insurance or who carry other insurance plans.
Private pay immunizations have to be paid at the time of service. Price is subject to change based on the cost of the vaccine.
Immunization Consent Form
A written consent form is required for all immunizations. A parent or guardian must provide a written consent form for children under 18. Please bring child's current immunization record to the visit.
Vaccine Schedule for 7 to 18 Years
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Aged 7 to 18 years
- Vacunas recomendadas para los niños de los 7 años hasta los 18 años de edad
- Adolescents, Teens and Adults: Take this quiz to find out which vaccines YOU may need. This quiz provides information for people age 11 years and older.
Information on REQUIRED vaccinations by the State of Kansas for the current school year for any individual who attends school, a preschool, or a childcare program operated by a school: http://www.kdheks.gov/immunize/schoolInfo.htm