Here is a recap of the Board of County Commissioners meeting this week and a look ahead to next week. More information including official minutes, votes and videos on all items is available at boccmeetings.jocogov.org.
More information including official minutes, votes and videos on all items is available at boccmeetings.jocogov.org.
BOCC actions for the week of August 12, 2019
The BOCC voted to authorize the following items:
Planning and zoning items:
- Request from Joe Effertz, applicant, and Douglas Scott Donaghue, Leah N. Donaghue, C7 Enterprises, L.L.C., P. Brian Miller, Randall I. Root, and Rebecca Hanrahan Trust, landowners, for Final Plat approval for a condominium replat to be known as Stonegate Motorplaza, Third Plat, in Section 7, Township 15, Range 25, Johnson County, Kansas, located at 7800 W. 207th Street, #201- 208.
- Request from Timothy B. Wiswell, applicant, and Hugh A. and Robin J. Wiswell Revocable Trust, landowner, for Preliminary and Final Plat for 6 residential lots, to be known as Wolf Creek Valley, on approximately 69 acres, on property zoned RUR, Rural District, located on the north side of 191st Street, west of Renner Road.
A look ahead for the week of Aug. 19:
Below is a look at the BOCC calendar for next week. Details on the meetings are available at https://www.jocogov.org/calendar-created/month?field_event_type_tid=4224.
These are the current items on the Aug. 22, 2019 BOCC agenda.
- Consider authorizing a Use Agreement with the Johnson County Park and Recreation District (JCPRD) at the County Operations Facility located at 19310 W 159th Street, Olathe, KS-66062, to facilitate the administration of an out of school youth program for Olathe Public Schools (USD 233).
- Consider authorizing a contract with Lincoln Financial Group (LFG), for Group Life Insurance and Administer the County’s Self Funded Sick Disability Pay Plan, at an annual cost to the County not to exceed $254,108 with a total estimated annual cost of $1,128,428 for a period of three years, with the option to renew for two additional one-year periods.
- Consider authorizing a contract renewal with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City (BlueKC) to furnish Group Health Administration and Stop Loss Coverage for the 2020 calendar year with an estimated annual administration cost not to exceed $5,800,000 and authorize the 2020 medical plan design changes, the wellness strategy extension, and the 2020 employee contribution rate structure recommended by the Health Care Fund Management Team (HCFMT).