The May 2020 Airport Commission meeting will be be May 27th and will begin at 9:00am!!
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are taking action to minimize attendance at the Airport Commission meetings. The maximum number of attendees allowed in the conference room will be limited to current State allowed levels, while maintaining the 6 foot social distancing guidelines. Please consider joining the meeting using Zoom Web Conferencing as an alternative to attending in person, as space will be very limited. **Public participation is limited to the planning item public hearing**. There will be no general public comments.
Please allow time to set up the application on your computer or phone if you have not previously used Zoom.
It is also possible to call in without joining via the web; the number and Meeting ID are below.
HOW TO ACCESS ZOOM AND/OR UTILIZE THE CALL-IN OPTION
There are two options for joining the Zoom Webinar:
- Through the internet on a computer, tablet or smart phone with video and audio.
- By telephone with audio.
To join the live Zoom Webinar utilizing a PC, Mac, iPad, or smartphone:
- Click on the following link or enter the URL address in your browser window:
Or access Zoom.com and click “Join A Meeting”. Enter the Meeting ID#: 968 8541 5490
Please allow time to set up the Zoom application on your computer or phone if you have not previously used Zoom.
If your computer does not have a microphone and you are requesting to speak, you will need to call in on a phone number below to use as a microphone.
To join the live Zoom Webinar using a telephone:
- Dial the call-in phone number: 312-626-6799 or 253-215-8782
- When prompted, provide the following Webinar ID#: 968 8541 5490
For technical assistance with the Zoom meeting access, you may call the Johnson County staff at 913-715-9666.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION AT THE May 27, 2020 JCAC MEETING
The agenda for the May 27, 2020 Johnson County Airport Commissioners’ meeting includes seven planning agenda items. The public may participate in and offer comments on these agenda items during the meeting by joining the Zoom Webinar via the Zoom app, website, or phone. Members of the public who want to watch the meeting but do not wish to comment should use the online broadcast links listed.
**PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED TO THE PLANNING ITEMS PUBLIC HEARINGS**
HOW TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENTS RELATED TO PLANNING ITEMS
- Written comments regarding an application may be submitted to the Planning Department using email to Planner@jocogov.org; which must be received no later than 5pm, May 25, 2020. Please include your name, mailing address, and the application you desire to comment upon. If received by the above deadline, all comments will be made part of the record and shared with the Airport Commission.
- To participate live in the meeting via Zoom Webinar, email the Planning Department at Planner@jocogov.org with your name, mailing address, and the application you desire to comment upon, no later than 5pm, May 25, 2020. The details and instructions for joining the meeting and a link for the Webinar will be emailed to those who have signed up to speak. If you do not have email, details and instructions will be provided via telephone.
- If you are unable to notify the Planning Department by email prior to the meeting, then during the meeting, but immediately prior to the start of the application you desire to comment upon, you will need to use the “Raise Hand” function in the Zoom app to notify the Moderator of your desire to speak. To activate this function, click “Raise Hand” in the Webinar Controls at the bottom of the screen. By phone, you may raise your hand by dialing *9. Please do not utilize the raise your hand function until the start of the application you desire to comment upon.
- Following the staff and applicant presentations on the application, the Moderator will call on individuals who have signed up to speak or raised their hand in the order received for the respective application. When it is your time to speak, the Moderator will recognize you by the name or address used to sign up for Zoom. When you start to speak, please identify yourself by your name and address. You will have 3 minutes in which to speak, unless the Chair of the Airport Commission designates a different time period in order to accommodate all the speakers desiring to speak during the meeting.
- For those who do not have access to the internet, and therefore cannot participate by via the web, please see the call-in option set forth above.
**Please join the meeting at least 10 minutes prior to the 9:00AM start time to allow for setup of the web application** Thank you!