Our staff is trained to help Kansas children, pregnant women, low-income adults, people with disabilities and the elderly enroll in KanCare, the program the State of Kansas uses to provide Medicaid.
This service is FREE and offered year-round at our Olathe office (11875 S. Sunset Drive). An appointment is required. Spanish speakers are available. Call or send an email to find out if you qualify:
What to bring to your appointment:
- Birth certificate
- Social security number
- Children's immunization records
- Proof of monthly household income from anyone working in the home
- An identification card (a state-issued ID card, passport or consular card) or state-issued driver's license
If you are over age 65 or a person with a disability, bring the following items to your appointment:
- Two (2) government-issued forms of identification (driver's license, passport, military ID, consular card)
- Health insurance card(s), front and back
- Paystubs for the last 30 days, including VA or pension income
- Proof of any income other than social security
- Three (3) months of statements for all bank accounts (checking, savings, money market)
- Value of stocks, bonds and certificates of deposit (CDs) for the last three (3) months
- Statement showing the value of individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and 401(k) accounts
- Letter from your life insurance company verifying policy owner, face/cash values and any loans against the policy
- Proof of out-of-pocket medical expenses such as health insurance premiums and medical bills owed, due or expected
Health Insurance Marketplace (Affordable Care Act)
Our trained staff can help you find and select an insurance plan that fits your needs and budget through the Health Insurance Marketplace. The Health Insurance Marketplace is for people who don’t have health insurance through a job, Medicare, Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), or another source that provides qualifying health coverage.
This service is FREE and offered during open enrollment (Nov. 1-Dec. 15) or if you have a qualifying life event such as losing health coverage, moving, getting married, having a baby, or adopting a child. Call for an appointment at our Olathe office (11875 S. Sunset Drive). Spanish speakers are available.